Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More LOST Questions

As I mentioned in my last post, all I've been able to think about is LOST. Luckily, only a few more short hours until the premier airs. So, here's a few more questions:
  1. Why didn't Charlotte leave the island? And what did Miles mean when he asked her why'd she want to leave when she had tried so hard to get back?
  2. What's up with Richard? Why doesn't he age?
  3. Plus, if Richard could leave the island to recruit John and Juliet, why couldn't Ben leave to have his tumor removed? Or why couldn't the women leave to have their babies? These questions or more about inconsistencies in plot, but I hope they're answered.
Stay tuned, more questions may arise throughout the day.

2 comments:

Sara J Low said...

Yes there are so many questions! I'm so excited to watch tonight!!! I'm curious to know what you think after the fact.

Jenn J. said...

Oh, I didn't scroll down to see all these other Lost questions. Lost is so frustrating to me, yet so addicting. Dang it.