Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something Must Be Said

So, I have refrained from blogging about LOST so far this season, but something must be said about last night's episode . . . Best Episode Ever!! Ever since Richard showed up on LOST, he has been one of my favorites. He didn't show up on LOST until season 3 and hasn't appeared in tons of episodes, but every time he does, I get lost (pun intended) in his dreamy eyes. Anyway, an entire episode with his back story was awesome!! To read CNN's recap of the episode, click HERE.

2 comments:

Oakes said...

I also loved last nights episode. I think I saw him in either
V or Flash Forward's teaser. Aunt Lu

Emily said...

I cried throughout this episode. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones, but I thought it was one of the most moving things on TV(next to Extreme Makeover - Home Edition). I love LOST! And Ricardo/Richard. And Jack. And Desmond. Oooh Desmond.