Monday, July 26, 2010

D-Backs Update

Me and Lesli at Chase Field

I just got back from another week in Phoenix. It was great to see the D-Backs sweep the Mets. We also had tickets for the Giants series. Unfortunately, the Giants won that series, but we did get to witness Kelly Johnson Hit for the Cycle. My heart is breaking a little for two reasons. One, because the D-backs traded my favorite pitcher, Dan Haren, to the Angels yesterday and two, because I'm not going back for any games in August. I will rebound, though. I do have two trips booked for September to see games against the Astros, Giants, Rockies, and Dodgers. Yay for baseball!!



Highlights on the big screen of Kelly Johnson hitting for the cycle.
Sorry, the sound's not that great and you can hear Lesli and me talking in the background.

1 comment:

Lesli Joe said...

I'm so glad you recorded that. I'm really sad that I talked during it. :( It was incredible to see "Hard Hitting" Kelly Johnson hit for the cycle!