Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog Book

The Book Cover

A few pages from the book

Another page from my Blog Book

Because I use my blog as a journal, I've wanted to publish my blog into a book for a long time. I know a few people who had done this, but I wasn't quite sure what program/website I wanted to use. I finally decided on Blurb. I'm so glad I did. I couldn't have imagined a better book. The Blurb BookSmart program was so easy to use. I loved that I could edit the pages and layout exactly how I wanted to. I also loved that it wasn't too expensive - about $50 for an 80 page book, and that includes shipping and handling. Anyways, I think it turned out pretty darn good. What do you think?

1 comment:

jethrojones said...

We used Blurb for our blog in 2007, but then got really ambitious in the posting the following year, but not in the printing of the book, so now we are overwhelmed.