Saturday, February 12, 2011

Consignment Shopping

Every few weeks I like to visit Home Again, a fantastic consignment shop by my school. Today, as I was running errands, I thought I'd stop in and see all their new things. As I was circling the store, I found an awesome stained-glass window that literally took my breath away. I looked at the price and decided I needed to think about it. So, I continued to circle the store, the whole time obsessing over the window. As I walked around, I came across a second window on the other side of the store. This window came from the same person, but had a much lower price on it. When I asked the store clerk, she told me that they were from the same person and that both of them should be marked at the lower price. My reply, "Perfect. I'll take both of them." I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. I thought they'd make a great headboard, but I only have one guest room and have already decorated it using windows from the same shop (see HERE). I thought for now I may put one in my bedroom and one in my bathroom. I still have to mull it over. Anyways, without further ado, here they are:


2 comments:

Tammy said...

What a fun find...and how great that you got them at the lower price!

Ali said...

I love them!!!!! My dream home will have them in it. I can't wait to see where you put them.