Monday, March 26, 2007

A New Bike

I've been thinking of getting a new bike for the past month, but I didn't know what kind of bike to buy. When I asked my mom for advice, she told me my Aunt Jeanine had a really nice bike and I should ask her what kind it was. Because Jeanine is pregnant I thought she might let me borrow this nice bike of hers until she has her baby in August. When I asked her if I could borrow it, she said I could have it!! Yes!! Here are a few pictures of me with my new bike.

4 comments:

Camie said...

You are killing me. Congrats on the new bike...you totally scored! I miss you already.....I'm ready to move in.

Sansego said...

You go, girl! Pedal power! Portland's ready for you!!!

Nicholas

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet! I wish I had a very generous and pregnant aunt!

rock steady,
AJ

Lesli Joe said...

Speaking of new - when are you going to post a new post. I can't wait to read your comedy every day.