Saturday, March 22, 2008

MS Walk


As many of you know, my dad, Ronnie, was diagnosed with MS a few years ago. This upcoming weekend, he is participating in the St. George MS Walk to raise money for the Multiple Sclerosis Society. He wants to raise an additional $300 by Thursday (March 27th). Help him do this!! To donate on-line, click HERE. (Ignore the thermometer that states his money goal - it's inaccurate). If you don't want to donate on-line, you can write a check made to The Multiple Sclerosis Society and give it directly to me or Ronnie. THANKS!!

3 comments:

Mandalynn said...

I just donated on-line. It was super easy!!

Samantha said...

First of all, love the pic of Ronnie. Love it! So him! Second, that was so awesome of you to post Tim & Cassie's kidney stuff on the Leonard Lawn blog. I don't know if you know them or if you got their stuff from my blog, but that was really thoughtful of you. I'm sure they appreciate it more than words can say. :o)

Tammy said...

I love this picture of you Dad. He is so amazing!