Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fashion Show - My Spring Line

So, I didn't work for the past five days. What does that mean? Shopping. I still have tags on some of the items and am considering taking some of them back, but I'd like to hear what all you fashionistas have to say. So . . . what's your fav? what's your least fav? etc. Without further ado, here's what I got:

Classic Easter Dress

White button-up and fab. blue skirt.

Toile-like black and white skirt with white jacket.

I wore this to the Salt Lake Temple on Friday and a total stranger stopped me to tell me how great I looked.


Jackie Kennedy Dress.
I love this dress, but when I sit down it goes halfway up my thigh.
Troublesome or Sexy?

Bohemian-like shirt with my magic jeans.

These jeans are not new - I've had them for about a month. They're magic because they are one size smaller than my normal jeans even though I haven't lost any weight. Besides that, three people have told me they thought I'd lost 20+ lbs because the jeans make me look thinner. It's all an illusion.

I can't decide about this shirt. Does it look like a Grandma shirt?

8 comments:

Sansego said...

I like the top two outfits the best for you. And the Bohemian shirt one is cool too. I'd nix the Jackie Kennedy-esque outfit and the one in the bottom picture. Definitely keep the one you got a compliment in.

But take it all with a grain of salt from a guy who is so not a fashionista.

Ruth said...

I like the pink dress. The white shirt and blue skirt are just alright but are similar to other Mandy styles. I like the white jacket and skirt combo. I actually really like the Jackie O dress and jacket but mid thigh is something to be a bit concerned about. Love the jeans (where did you find them?). I like the first shirt but the second is just ok.

Samantha said...

I'm in love with #3 as well. Very nice.

Anna said...

I love 2, 3, and 4! How fun. Very Cute!

Emily said...

I too love the Bohemian shirt. I have one just like it, however, I have no magic pants but am definitely looking for some.

Tammy said...

I left a comment last night so I am not sure why it didn't show up. My favorites are 3 and 5!! I f I had to choose one to take back it would be the pink dress. Not a fan of pink! You my friend are beauitful!!

Camie said...

I agree with Ruth's comment. I would also like to know where you got the pink dress, I need it. Also did you plant magic beans in your back yard to get those jeans?

Mandalynn said...

Thanks for all your opinions. I've decided to keep all of them. The pink dress is from the fat girls' store aka Lane Bryant. The magic jeans are from Old Navy. The downside to the magic jeans - they're stretch so they stretch out by the end of the day. Still, they're worth it.