Thursday, October 09, 2008

Random Thoughts:

  • I'm still super busy - it sucks!!
  • I have to stop being a smart ass if I want to pass my class. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and conform, even if you despise doing it.
  • I need a day off to watch TV. My DVR is full of hours of TV that have yet to be watched.
  • My foot hurts. I have no idea what I did, but it has been hurting badly for over a week. It's the foot that I broke years ago so it might be weather related, but what if it's not? What if something is seriously wrong? I don't have time (or money, for that matter) for it to be something serious.
  • This Sunday I get to teach the first new member lesson to a new convert. I am excited.
  • This Saturday I get to go to another baptism. The full-time missionaries and ward missionaries (including me) in my ward are awesome. This is our third baptism in the past 2 months.
  • The weather is crazy. Last week we had temps into the 80s and this Saturday it's suppose to snow. What happened to the fall temps in the high 60s? That's my favorite and we haven't even experienced it this year.
  • On Monday one of my absolutely favorite people in the universe, Ruth, is coming to stay with me. I am so excited for all our fun times!!
  • My students introduced me to pandora.com this week. I love it!! I am now addicted.
  • I started taking tia che classes. I always thought I had pretty good balanced, but I totally do not. I am, however, flexible which helps.

2 comments:

Celeste M. Amazing said...

wow you are one busy bee.
Good job on the Tai Chi Classes - I guess you taking those with Alina? Nice.
I bet the weather is playing a part in your foot - my eyes hurt and I am blaming it all on the stinking weather.

Michelle said...

Please take care of my Ruth while she is out there. I miss her already!