Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Education, Education, & More Education

I just finished a literacy program from BYU that I've been taking for the past 2 and a 1/2 years. Upon completion, I've been thinking a lot about all the higher education I've had over the past 12 years. Here's how it breaks down:

Undergraduate:
Bachelors Degree in Political Science: 120.5 credit hours

Graduate:
Masters in Education: 41 credit hours
Non-matriculating special ed program: 37 credit hours
Non-matriculating literacy program: 21 credit hours

That's a total of 219.5 credit hours. That's a lot!! SERIOUSLY, A LOT!! At some point in time, one has to say enough is enough. I think my time is now.

1 comment:

Jenn J. said...

219.5?! Can't you hurry and take something like, a cooking lab, and make it an even 220? :)

Congrats on the awesome accomplishments. You deserve a nice long (dare I say, permanent?) break from school.