Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It all started with Facebook

It all started with Facebook . . . A friend's status led me to her jewelry etsy shop, which led me to thinking about jewelry, which led me to do a google search for Art Deco jewelry, which led me to do another google search for Art Deco engagement rings, which led me to this . . .


Oh, this is the most exquisite, beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever seen.
Oh, I want it! I want it sooo bad!!

So, if you (or someone you know) would like to purchase this beauty for me, I'd gladly accept. In return you'd get a dutiful, obedient wife . . . and when I say dutiful and obedient, I mean somewhat agreeable - what can I say, I'm a bit of a "spitfire" (or so I've been told).

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ooooh. I love it too! Maybe I'll get mine changed.

Sansego said...

I didn't know you were on facebook. Look me up!

I'd hate to think you could be bought for a mere ring. Granted, it is beautiful, but you're worth so much more :)