Friday, March 13, 2009

It must be said . . .

One of my favorite pics of Ruth and Me

It must be said, I am so excited right now. I just booked a flight to see some of my favorite people in the world - Ruth, Ryan, and Co. I'll be spending two glorious weeks with them in June. The only thing that could dampen my joy is the fact that one now has to pay to check one's luggage. I thought I was getting such a great deal on my flight, but with $60 in taxes and another $30 for checked luggage, my great deal isn't so great anymore. Still . . . worth it. Totally, worth it.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Where are you going to be visiting them at? I know what you mean about paying to check luggage. I thought I got a great deal on tickets for my family to come and viist my brother and then I had to pay for luggage..big bummer. Oh well, the trip has been a great time so far!

Sansego said...

For those who don't know them...where do they live? Location, location, location. Give us a location! you know I'm envious of all the travel you get to do. Vegas for your birthday! Vancouver for a training trip. Very nice!

Mandalynn said...

Sorry for forgetting the location. They live in Jonestown, Pennsylvania. It's a small rural town full of corn fields and farms (imagine Signs) about 30 minutes from Hershey.

Sansego said...

Oh...great part of the country! You can load up on chocolate, eat out at the Amish restaurants (like we did in 2000), and maybe take a daytrip to Philly. I love PA!

Ruth said...

While I too am feeling uberexcited to have you come visit, Mandy, I do not share you excitement about that photo. In fact, I think it is one of the least flattering pictures of me ever taken. But it does show how thrilled I am when Mandy is around.

Plus, totally agree with Sansego. It is great here! We will have to plan some more fun times like we do every year!

Counting the days until we see you!