Saturday, February 20, 2010

Community Theatre

Tonight I went to The Midvale Performing Arts Center to see the Pinnacle Acting Company's production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. I had heard it was funny and I was not disappointed. It was hilarious!! Although one of the funniest things about tonight, actually had nothing to do with the play. I had to go to the restroom a few minutes before the play started so I went up and asked someone at the door where the restrooms were located. Now remember, I was at the Midvale Performing Arts Center, which is really just a small theatre located in the city hall in downtown Midvale. Anyways, the person replied, "Downstairs and to your right. They're located right after the teen pregnancy brochures." Ha!! I love community theatre.

No comments: