Monday, April 16, 2007

This One's for You

Yesterday our lesson in Relief Society was on testimonies. This particular quote by President Kimball reminded me of a dear friend (I think you know who you are):

"Testimony meetings are some of the best meetings in the [Church] in the whole month, if you have the spirit. If you are bored at a testimony meeting, there is something the matter with you, and not the other people. You can get up and bear your testimony and you think it is the best meeting in the month; but if you sit there and count the grammatical errors and laugh at the man who can’t speak very well, you’ll be bored."

To read more, click HERE.

2 comments:

mary said...

I'll have you know that I was never bored once. I was too busy fixing my contacts.

Mandalynn said...

And I was too busy laughing.