Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fall Season

Oh, how I love the Fall Season. What's not to love? The weather begins to cool. The leaves change to beautiful oranges, reds, and yellows. Students go back to school. People break out their sweaters and jackets. And most important, a new season of television occurs. Finally, we rid ourselves of re-runs and get something new and exhilarating to occupy our evenings. Let the TV watching begin!!

Mondays: I'm really upset, because my DVR can only record two shows at a time, but three of my favs are on at the same time. What am I going to do!?! What should I give up - Gossip Girls, Terminator, or Heroes? Help!!
  • Gossip Girls
  • Prison Break
  • Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • Heroes
Tuesdays: We will see how long 90210 stays on the schedule.
  • 90210 (Yes, they're remaking it!!)
  • NCIS
Wednesdays:
  • Private Practice
  • CSI:NY
Thursdays: LOST comes back in January and will probably return to its normal Thursday slot, but ABC has not yet released that info.
  • Ugly Betty
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Office
Fridays: Aside from 90210, Crusoe is the only new show I am adding to the TV watching schedule. I've been pretty intrigued by what I've seen advertised so far.
  • Life
  • Crusoe
Sundays:
  • Amazing Race

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I lvoe Fall for the same reasons. Thanks for giving the line up...some of you choices I have not seen before maybe I will have to try to watch them. As far as what showe to do without...find a friend that watches that show and then you can have them record it and have a time to get together and watch it. It might work?

Valery G. said...

Funny about 90210. My roommate, Kim, has been watching the 90210 dvds from Blockbuster. She is on Season 2. I get sucked in once in awhile.

Enjoy your Fall Season. I am more excited about January when 24 starts and Friday Night Lights.

Sansego said...

Heroes will be on dvd after the season is over, so you can always rent it later if you must give up one show for your dvr.

I can't believe you haven't watched "Brothers and Sisters". Its my favourite show and the only one I'm excited about. I've pretty much kicked the tv watching habit. I try not to watch the new shows so I don't get "hooked."

Sara J Low said...

Let's have an Office Party for the Season premier! It will be amazing!

Dalton Family said...

Hey how was 90210? I was mad I missed it.