Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glee Makes Me Gleeful

Each Tuesday night, I sit down with giddy anticipation to watch a new episode of Glee. It makes me laugh so much that I often miss half of the jokes because I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Because of this, a lot of rewinding is required. Anyways, I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite quotes from the past few episodes:

Season 2, Episode 11: The Sue Sylvester Bowl Shuffle (February 6, 2011)
  • Kurt: Blaine and I love football. Well, Blaine loves football. I love scarves.
  • Brittany: I don't wanna die yet. At least not until One Tree Hill get canceled.
Season 2, Episode 12: Silly Love Songs (February 8, 2011)
  • Rachel [to Santana]: The only job you are going to have is working on a pole!
  • Tina [to Santana]: Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schu belonged in a 12 step program.
    Will: Wait, what?
    Santana: You're addicted to vests.
  • Brittany: That's my man and his legs don't work!
Season 2, Episode 13: Comeback (February 15, 2011)
  • Sue's journal: I'm committing Sue-icide.
  • Sue: I agree with SpongeHair SquareChin.
  • Puck: I'm at the end of my Lauren Zizes rope. I need to get into those enormous pants.
  • Santana [to Sam]: Despite the fact that your mouth to face ratio is way off, you still somehow manage to be cute.
  • Santana [to Sam]: Every time you open your humongous mouth to do an impression or moisten an enormous stamp for a lazy giant, you get one step closer to everyone seeing you're actually a dork.
  • Santana [to Sam]: I wants on them froggy lips, and I want on them NOW.
  • Sue: I hate hospitals, William. That's why I kept voting for those death panels.
  • Mike: We need a sugary sweet dose of the Biebs to get us some action again.
  • Brittany: I wore a tank top today because I thought it was summer and no one taught me how to read a calendar.
Season 2, Episode 14: Blame it on the Alcohol (February 22, 2011)
  • Santana: You know what, a reminder, I own that guppie mouth. Those aerosmith lips belong to me.
  • Figgins: And now, performing the hit song Tik and also Tok, by rapper Ke and dollar sign ha, New Directions.
  • Brittany: Ke$ha has been a culture icon for weeks.
  • Burt: I watched that Brokeback Mountain. From what I gather, something went down in the tent.
Season 2, Episode 15: Sexy (March 8, 2011)
  • Holly: Sex. It's just like hugging. Only wetter.
  • Brittany: The key is to use your curling iron in the bathtub to keep you from being burnt.
  • Puck: I like wooing you, Lauren. Next to dropping my afternoon deuce, it's my second favorite part of my day.
  • Holly: My lips are sealed. Just like your legs.
  • Lauren: Puckerman, it's your lucky day.
    Puck: You're finally gonna let me motorboat those twins?
  • Holly: Just remember, when you have sex with someone, you're having sex with everyone they've had sex with. And everybody's got a random.
  • Brittany: This relationship is really confusing for me.
    Santana: Breakfast is confusing for you.
    Brittany: Sometimes it's sweet and sometimes it's salty. Like, what if I have eggs for dinner? What is it?
On a more serious note, I loved the sex talk Burt had with his son, Kurt. That relationship is my absolutely favorite on the show. I loved when he said, "Don’t throw yourself around like you don’t matter. ‘Cause you matter, Kurt." So Good!! Here's a good article about it from EW. The article also contains the clip of "the talk." To read the article, click HERE.

2 comments:

Lesli Joe said...

I do also love the Glee. And I have to say that if you didn't rewind the DVR and repeat all the lines I think I would miss all those really good lines as well. They say them like just so normally that if you aren't paying attention, then you miss them.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love glee. My car's name is Brittany because she is my favorite. She says the most random things. I love it!!!! Glad to see we share this awesome thing!