Thursday, March 24, 2011

Presenting . . .

Me with Short Hair!! I've been planning on cutting my hair off for awhile now. It really comes down to wanting an easy hair cut for summer, especially while I'm in Europe. Anyways, I finally did it and I'm loving it!! Although, not everyone seems to be a fan. Picture the cutest, slightly chubby, 7th grade Hispanic boy. Today he came up to me and asked, "Ms. George, why did you cut your hair? It looks more better when it is long. Don't worry, it will grow back." Thank you, Jose. Thank you, very much.

New Short Hair (Sorry, this lighting is awful).

Old Long Hair

2 comments:

Lesli Joe said...

I told you the lighting was bad. Do you see now why I like my fancy camera and never use my point and shoot? But that doesn't mean your hair isn't cute, because it really is!

Unknown said...

"More better", Ha! That is cute. I love the new cut. Although, for me at least, that is considered long. Looks good!