Friday, October 13, 2006

The Office Party

So, last week I had a party at my house to celebrate the NBC television series, The Office. It was a huge success. Here are a few pictures from it. For all of those who came, thank you. For those of you who didn't, you missed out.

Wow!! I look fabulous. Here I am making margaritas (non-alcoholic, of course).

Brittney and Sandra enjoying the margaritas.

Me and Lesli enjoying the margaritas. Don't you love the decorations!!

Summer, Alicia, and Alina weren't down with the margaritas - they choose popsicles instead.

Downstairs playing games. I was the official score keeper.

Brittney, Devon, and Sandra enjoying the couch.

Monica, Alina, Summer, and Alicia enjoying the floor.

2 comments:

T.J. said...

Mandy. Where are all the dudes? I could have made a killing at that party!

Mandalynn said...

I told you no guys said they were coming. You could have been the only one in a sea of women.