Thursday, May 24, 2007

LOST

Last night was the season finale of LOST and I loved every minute of it!! I've been an avid fan since the very beginning and have never missed an episode. I've heard a lot of people complaining about this season, saying they thought the show had lost (pun intended) it's magic. I disagree. I thought this season has been fantastic and last night's finale was the icing on the cake. I'm excited that the creators have promised 3 more seasons with the series finale coming in 2010. I'm not so excited that I have to wait until February for season 4 to begin. That's nine months away - I could have a baby by then (theoretically).

I'd love to hear any theories that fellow fans have about the show, especially about the following:
  1. Is Charlie really dead? I think yes, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.
  2. How did Locke's father end up on the island? I think like everyone else, he was drawn to it, but how?
  3. Is Kate pregnant? I'm thinking yes.
  4. Who is Naomi? Is she a threat? Again, I think yes.
  5. Finally, what did Jack see in the newspaper? Who's funeral did he go to? I have no idea on this one.
I would love to hear what any other fans think.

7 comments:

Sansego said...

Never really got into the show, so I don't know what it's about. I did see the special on it recently and my theory is, it's just another "Twin Peaks" type of show in which weirdness brings in the fans, but in reality, it's nonsensical and illogical and will never be solved to fans' satisfaction! Just my theory.

Mandalynn said...

I have complete faith in the creators/producers that it will not be like "Twin Peaks" or even "The X-Files." They have said they know exactly how the show will end and basically how to get it there. They've asked their viewers to trust them and right now, I do.

Lesli Joe said...

Dan and I talked about it this morning and we both think that the person who died is Ben. That is why no one went to his funeral. And why Jack is upset, because Ben was his last link to the island.

Mandalynn said...

I can understand why you'd think that, but I can't imagine Ben leaving the island. I think he die fighting to try to stay on the island.

jethrojones said...

I don't watch this show, but I am excited to read the rest of your entries, thanks for letting me know about your blog.

Jethro

Ruth said...

I think that Charlie is dead and I'm very sad. That shot from him to Aaron was so sad and made me cry. I am not sure whos funeral Jack went to. I do think Kate is pregnant. Not sure how I feel about that but I think it will make a great story line. I agree, I love it, always have always will. I'm a loyal fan.

Anonymous said...

I too have become obsessed with this crazy show and I watch it on tv and then I watch the same episode again online for clarity... Im not sure what to think yet.. It's all to foggy, the funeral coould be sawyer, locke, or maybe somebody we haven't met yet. Charly did die.. sadly, but i think when they come back to the real world, he's still alive. Remember supposedly they're all dead.. right? Jacob has something in common with everybody on the island and that's why they are there. He also has power to make things happen... Juliet's husband got hit by a bus.. Locke's dad came to the island.. How he let people die. When the series started when the plane crashed, he used his little protection security system to "train" everybody first. That's why we haven't seen much more of it since... I have more, but I need to pace myself...