Thursday, May 17, 2007

Past Pics

I've been really busy during the last few weeks with school, work, church, play, etc. Here are a few pictures to catch everyone up.

Me modeling my new clothes - Must stop buying new clothes!!


Beautiful!! (The flowers and me)

Out to dinner with friends: Me & Christi


Out to dinner with friends again: Me, Katrina, & Lesli.
(No wonder I'm so fat - Must stop eating out with friends).

Katrina, David, Lesli, Matt, Me, & Jeff at Tabernacle for fireside.
To listen to President Faust's talk, click HERE.

Me at the Bees Game. I was super stoked to see Bumble.

Another sporting event - Me at Matt's house to watch the Jazz Game.
(I'm becoming such a good sport about sporting events).

Me, Michelle, & Lesli at Hale Centre for Thoroughly Modern Millie.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Mandy you are so awesome. I love the pictures. The one with Bumble is the best. Thanks for sharing!!

Lesli Joe said...

I look horrible in all of these pictures. Now do you see why I don't want to be in any of them?

Mandalynn said...

What? I thought you looked good in all of them.

Camie said...

You are hot! Can you tell Alina to email me, I don't have her email address.

Ruth said...

Ahhhh, the life of a single girl with no children.....