Tuesday, July 17, 2007

East Coast - July 15th & 16th

I went back east with my parents from July 11th - July 16th. It may seem kind of weird for a 29 year-old to travel with her parents, but for those of you who know my parents, you'll totally understand. We had loads of fun, as only the George's can. I'll be doing several posts over the next few days about our adventures. I'm actually going to start with our last two days:

Sunday, July 15th:
We stayed on the border of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. That morning we woke up and drove all the way through Rhode Island (since it's the smallest state, we were done by noon). We stopped on the way and did some antiquing (I didn't buy anything, but saw loads of cool stuff). We then went to my parents' favorite eating establishment in the world, the Nordic Lodge. Here for $70.00 you can eat all the seafood you want. And trust me, I did. I even ate two lobsters. Yep, TWO! Here are a few pictures.

Me on the deck of the Nordic Lodge.

Me with my Lobster, clam, and oyster!!

Monday, July 16th:
This was our travel day home. Nothing too exciting. We flew out of Newark and I finished reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

2 comments:

Camie said...

I would go on vacation with your parents.

Sansego said...

I think it's cool that you and your parents have that kind of relationship. I hate going on vacation with my parents. It's something to be avoided at all costs!