Monday, July 02, 2007

Warning

A warning for all my loyal readers - especially those who read at work. I have added music to automatically play on my blog (as I'm sure you've noticed). You can pause the music by pressing pause on the playlist which is located on the right-hand side of my blog. I can change this feature so that music won't automatically play unless you press play, but I kind of like that it automatically plays. Let me know what you think. Also, I will be changing the music selection every week or so, so stay tuned. For now I've listed some of my absolute favorites - some old stuff, some not-so-old stuff, but all of it is fantastic!!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I love it! I had opened several blogs and I knew from The Smiths song that it was definitely yours that was playing the music. How do I do this on mine?

Mandalynn said...

It's through esnipes.com - It's kind of a pain to figure out. I don't think I've learned everything I can do with it. You create an account with esnipes.com, then search for songs you want. Once you found the song, add it to your quicklist. Save it. Then put it on a playlist. Once you have your playlist done, create a widget for you playlist. Then you just need to copy the HTML code and paste it on your blog. Beware - it sounds IS more complicated than it sounds. (Or maybe I'm just a moron). Good Luck!!

Mandalynn said...

I meant - It IS more complicated that it sounds.

mary said...

I totally wish that I had speakers that worked so I could hear your great selections. Grrr why aren't I more tech savy?