Thursday, October 25, 2007

Funny Demetri Martin Quotes

  • 'Cotton balls' is an example of something I would buy, but not want to have as a nickname. 'Cinnamon buns', on the other hand, is something I would buy and want to have as a nickname. 'Are you Cinnamon Buns?' 'You bet your sweet ass I am.'
  • I like parties, but I don't like piƱatas because the pinata promotes violence against flamboyant animals. Hey, there's a donkey with some pizzazz. Let's kick its ass. What I'm trying to say is, don't make the same Halloween costume mistake that I did.
  • I think that when you get dressed in the morning, sometimes you're really making a decision about your behavior for the day. Like if you put on flipflops, you're saying: 'Hope I don't get chased today.'
For more funny Demetri Martin quotes, click HERE.

To see some of his stand-up comedy, click HERE and HERE.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Once again, hysterical!

Pablo said...

My favorite DM quote still to this day is the one about when people ask if your ticklish.......you know the rest

Tammy said...

Thanks for the fun quotes!

Sara J Low said...

I love this guy... I have heard his material before but didn't know the name. There really is something messed up about trying to kill a flamboyant animal!!