Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Hilarity

So this weekend I went to a few Halloween parties (Ward Halloween Party & Summer's Halloween Party). I wasn't really in the mood to dress-up so I pulled out my old gypsy costume. This year I give Alina and Shawn the award for best costumes (There is no actual award for this honor). Bishop Bowman's was pretty good too - he gets runner up. Here's a couple of pictures from the festivities.

Ward Party:

Lesli, Alina, & Me (plus the Bishop)

I'm reading people's fortune's by using the Bishop's Date Ball - the Eight Ball for Dating. He seriously uses it to give people counsel. Plus, the Bishop came as Steve Carell from Evan Almighty aka Noah, but he kept saying he was Moses from the movie Evan Almighty. Several times we had to remind him, he was Noah. I even suggested he might want to read The Bible to learn a little more about the two men.

Me playing (and winning Family Feud).

The Family Feud Winners!!

Summer's Party:

The Girls: Val, Alicia, Alina, Me, & Summer

Best Costumes:

Alina as Ugly Betty

America Ferrera as Ugly Betty

Shawn as Alex DeLarge (pictured w/ Val)

Malcom MacDowell as Alex DeLarge


3 comments:

Pablo said...

I knew I was funny but those pictures were hilarious! Did I mention that my eyebrows were real because they are!!

Tammy said...

You make a great gypsy! I love the Ugly Betty costume. It is awesome.

Sansego said...

You got me hooked on the Magic 8 ball in D.C.! I remember how I tried to manipulate good answers from it, but it was wise to me. Never try to trick the Magic 8 ball!