Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Break - One Week Down

Summer break began one week ago. In that time, I've done the following (not in this order):
  • Cleaned my house.
  • Cleaned my garage - it's so clean!! Plus a push broom is quite the workout.
  • Exercised 3 out of 7 days. Not so great, but better than when I'm working.
  • Found the perfect swimsuit - it only took 4 hours and 8 stores.
  • Went out to eat with friends on 3 different occasions - must stop going out to eat!!
  • Road my bike to the library twice.
  • Spent Sunday at my aunt's house with the fam.
  • Bought a wedding gift for a friend.
  • Saw Speed Racer with Lesli. To read Lesli's review, click HERE.
  • Hosted game night at my house.
  • Attended FHE.
  • Wrote an essay on narrative vs. expository texts.
  • Renewed my ballet subscription for next season.
Wow, I'm exhausted. Anyways, here's a few pictures from the week:

Me with my bike. I'm actually not going to the library -
I'm at Christi's house.

Me, Shelli, and Christi at dinner.

Me with my greasy, fattening food.

Me (my knees) and Mitch on the trampoline.

Again, out to eat - Me and Sara.



Me, Mitch, and Zack on the trampoline. I am filming. Mitch is bouncing - so cute. Zack is being a brat.

1 comment:

Sara J Low said...

I love that you already posted it on your blog. I don't think I've even fully digested the food we ate yet! You're so funny!!!

P.s. Sorry I was so blaazeah, I was super tired last night and for some reason irritated at something out of my control. You two are always great company! Thanks for the good time!