Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm exhausted

I'm exhausted. Sunday night I wasn't tired so I didn't go to bed until 3:00 AM. Big mistake considering the fact that I had to wake up Monday morning at 6:30 AM for work. Then I spent all Monday at work boxing up my books and materials, getting ready to move into my new classroom. To top it off, I rode my bike for 7 miles that night.

If that wasn't enough, today I went to Lagoon with the 9th graders at our school. The teachers at my school raced from ride to ride having a blast. It was so fun to see my colleagues in a different light. That's why I go every year. It's a great way to end the year - even if it exhausts me. I'm not to worried about it, considering that in a few short hours I will be off for an entire summer!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am tired jsut reading this. I hope you caught some pictures to share later! Are you going to the Cherry Hill reunion?

Mandalynn said...

Yikes, did you catch my grammar mistake? I was so exhausted I missed it - "to worried." How embarrassing!! Please, what's wrong with me? Oh yeah, I'm exhausted.

Tammy, I'm not going to Cherry Hills. I will be in Lake Powell that week.

Anonymous said...

I linked to your blog from your facebook account and even though your post is that of exhaustion, it makes me miss those last days when all you can think about is summer... (also, I had so much fun that year we went to Lagoon... darn pregnancy kept me away the next year, then I moved.) I hope the dancing teachers tradition was still on at Midvale for the assembly and that you were the lead! -Loree