Monday, June 01, 2009

Summer Reading

I've compiled my list of books for my summer reading. If you've read a really great adolescent book and you think I should add it to my list, let me know.
  • Uglies/Pretties Series by Scott Westerfeld
  • A Time of Angels by Karen Hesse
  • Amaryllis by Craig Crist-Evans
  • On the Wings of Heroes by Richard Peck
  • The River Between Us by Richard Peck
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart
  • The Shadow Thieves (The Cronus Chronicles) by Anne Ursu
  • The Journal of Scott Pendleton Collins by Walter Dean Myers
  • Temping Fate by Esther Friesner
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Pandora Gets Jealous (Mythic Misadventures Series) by Carolyn Hennesy
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
  • The Maze of Bones (39 Clues Series) by Rick Riordan
  • The Curse of the Campfire Weenies by David Lubar
  • The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  • City of Ashes/City of Glass (Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare

1 comment:

Valery G. said...

I recently read Goose Girl by Shannon Hale and just started Beauty by Robin McKinley. These both are novels based on the Fairy Tale. I love the Giver and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I will have to add your list to my TO READ LIST as well!!! Thanks, V