Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Weekend

I haven't been much of a blogger lately. I'm not sure why, but I haven't felt like writing or posting many pictures. I'm going to try to be better. I had a pretty good weekend. Zack and Mitch came over Friday night while Jeanine and Doug went to the Jordan River Temple. Zack, Mitch, and I decorated Halloween cookies. We also popped a ton of popcorn and watched Transformers. Jeanine and Doug came by and picked up Mitch, but Zack spent the night.

On Saturday Zack, Lesli, and I went to Cracker Barrel. We go there for breakfast every time Zack sleeps over. The kid loves that place!! He ate 3 pieces of French toast and an egg - this coming from a kid who never eats!! That afternoon Adam, Jackie, Doug, Jeanine, Zack, Mitch, and I went up American Fork Canyon. We BBQed and did a little fishing (I was the only one to catch a fish). We also went up to Cascade Springs and hiked around.

Overall, excellent weekend. Here's some pics:

This is how Zack sleeps. It's hilarious!!

Me and Zack at Cracker Barrel

Zack and Mitch scaring all the fish.

At Cascade Springs

I hate this pic of me and Jackie, but I thought I'd include it.

Adam and Jackie

Me, Mitch, and Zack

1 comment:

Jackie George said...

Why you don't like our picture :( I don't like that picture of Adam and me ....lol