- You've spent the last 3 days doing nothing but grading papers.
- You have students who are suddenly interested in their grade.
- You have students who suddenly start turning in work.
- You have parents you've never heard from calling several times a day trying to find out what their child can do "to be successful in your class."
- You have parents who call to make excuses for their children.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
You Know it's the End of the Quarter When . . .
You know it's the end of the quarter when: