Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Love Glee

I love Glee!! It is totally my new favorite show on TV. I laugh when I'm watching it, I laugh when I'm thinking about it, I'm even laughing right now as I write about it. Below you'll find a short video about Glee and some of my favorite quotes.



Favorite One-Liners:
  • Puck: It was a message from God - Rachel was a hot Jew and the good Lord wanted me to get into her pants.
  • Will: We'll get you sobered up... find you some underwear. It's not too late for you.
  • Quinn: I had sex with you because you got me drunk on wine coolers and I felt fat that day.


Favorite Dialogue
:

Will: "Since 1992, 95% of your Cheerios [cheerleaders] should have flunked Spanish. And I, for one, am not gonna be a part of it anymore!"

Sue: "Ohhh, Will! We all know your devotion to that dying language!"

Will: "Dying language?!"

Sue: "Let me break this down for you, okay? I empower my cheerios to be champions. Do they go on to college? I don't know...I don't care. Should they learn Spanish?...Sure, if they wanna become dishwashers & gardeners.

3 comments:

Lalis said...

I have fallen in love with it as well!!! We should have Glee Parties. :)

Mandalynn said...

Good idea, Lalis.

Sara J Low said...

Yes! I love Glee too! It's so cute. I love the characters, the music, the one-liners. It's darling. I wish I hadn't missed the first three episodes. I think I will just have to wait for re-runs. They aren't on hulu any longer.