Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harry Potter Party

The Pettit's Harry Potter Halloween Party is always the best Halloween party of the year. They've been throwing this party for 8 years now. It took me 5 years just to get an invitation - The invitations have become one of the hottest and most coveted invitations of the Halloween season. We had a ton of fun with food, Quidditch, The Headless Hunt, and lots of trivia. Here are some pics:

The Pettit's go all out with the decorations.

Professor Trelawny and Moaning Myrtle
(aka Me and Christi) being sorted.

Yay!! We're both in Gryffindor.
Maybe we can be roommates.

Picture Time.

Professor Trelawny, the Grey Lady, & Moaning Myrtle
(aka Me, Lori, and Christi)

The Grey Lady explaining the rules for the trivia/Quidditch match.

Me with my cute Harry Potter cupcake.

Voting for the best costume.
Bellatrix LaStrange (aka Dusty) couldn't believe
I would vote for myself - she doesn't know me that well.

Two Trelawnys?

2 comments:

Erin said...

You look great as Trelawny!

Green Nerd said...

Good Times!! Thanks for helping me relive the fun. Now if only I would update my blog. Maybe I'll just put a link on my page to your page.