Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fiesta

Last week, my roommates and I threw a combined birthday fiesta for our friends, Katrina and Matt. I think it went smashingly. We decorated with festive fiesta colors, including a few mini-pinatas and a streamers of chilis. I made 7-layer dip and pina coladas and Alina made sopapillas. It was good times. Here's a few pictures:

Guests of Honor: Katrina & Matt

Katrina & Me (plus delicious food)

Alina & Clark (who's trying to steal sopaipillas)

Katrina & Megan

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I look fabulous in pictures!!! Thanks again for the best birthday fiesta ever!

Tammy said...

You always have so much fun. Great pcitures. To answer your ? on my blog. We are looking in the Layton area. Hopefully our house will sell quickly!

Camie said...

Damn it! Again, I wish I lived there with you.