- You can hear 25 voices behind you and know exactly who it belongs to.
- You get a secret thrill out of laminating something.
- You have 25 people that accidentally call you mom/dad at one time or another.
- You can eat a multi-course meal in under twenty-five minutes.
- You've trained yourself to go to the bathroom at two distinct times of the day: lunch and conference period
- You start saving other people's trash, because most likely, you can use that toilet paper tube or plastic butter tub for something in the classroom.
- You believe the teachers' lounge should be equipped with a margarita machine.
- You want to slap the next person who says "Must be nice to work 7:15 to 3:15 and have summers off".
- You believe chocolate is a food group.
- You can tell if it's a full moon without ever looking outside.
- You feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior when you are out in public.
- You are secretly addicted to hand sanitizer.
Friday, September 21, 2007
For All My Teacher Friends. . .
You know you're a teacher when: