Saturday, May 24, 2008

Savannah, GA - May 14th

We spent one day in Savannah. While we were there, we took a trolley tour with Old Town Trolley Tours. It was great because you were allowed to jump on-and-off the trolley whenever you wanted so we were able to get off and see a lot of things. We went on a tour of the Owens-Thomas House, walked and shopped along River Street, ate at the Pirate's House, and walked through several town squares (gardens). Here are some pictures:

Savannah: looking onto River Street.

Me at the Owens-Thomas House.

My mom and dad in one of the squares.

Me in one of the squares.

Shopping on River Street.

Savannah's Old Cotton Exchange Building.
The back faces River Street - to load and unload cotton.

My dad at the Pirate's House.

2 comments:

Camie said...

I ate my last meal in savannah at the pirate house. it wasn't very good....did you eat at b. matthews? it's my favorite!

Mandalynn said...

Agree - the food wasn't very good, but the building was cool. We didn't make it to b. matthews. I couldn't remember where it was.