Saturday, July 05, 2008

Summer Break - Week Four (Phoenix Edition)

Last week (week three of summer break) I was at Lake Powell, this week I'm in Phoenix, and next week I'll be in Canada. Crazy summer traveling. Anyway, this week I've done the following:
  • Went out to lunch with my old roommate, Emily.
  • Went to FHE with another old roommate, Mary. While we were at FHE, I ran into fellow Leonard's Lawn member, Travis.
  • Went to the movies with my parents. We saw Get Smart.
  • Went to the movies with Mary. We saw Hancock. I liked it - there was a little too much profanity, but some interesting twists that I didn't see coming.
  • Went swimming.
  • Started reading The Battle of the Labyrinth - the fourth book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
  • Went to the spa for a manicure and pedicure - very relaxing.
  • Sat in Ronnie's massage chair for about an hour each day. Again, very relaxing.
  • Went to see the Diamondbacks play the San Diego Padres. They lost - Padres 4, D-backs 2. Here are a few pics:
Chase Field
They kept the roof closed because it was 106 degrees.

My cute padres

D-backs & Diet Coke - I'm one happy girl.

No comments: