Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vancouver - Bus Tour & Kayaking

Saturday, July 12th was my last day in Vancouver. We took a city tour on the Big Bus Tours. I was not impressed with this bus tour - in fact, it's the worst one I've ever been on. We also went kayaking in False Creek. This was fun, but a little scary because we were in a high traffic area with small watercraft zipping by us the entire way. Here are a few pics:

Paula, Me, and Shelley on the Big Bus.

Me waiting for the Big Bus.

Paula and Sheradee kayaking.

Shelley, my kayak partner.

Check out these houses along False Creek.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

What an amazing summer you've had! I love the waterfront houses!

Sara J Low said...

Mandy- I love reading your Blog, you do such a great job! I love the pics as well. I LOVE Vancouver... Okay, I've never been to VANCOUVER, but I've been to several other places in Canada and I love all of them!!! It's a beautiful place! I hope you're home for good now! I've missed you like crazy!!! Please stay! But, alas, I'm sure you're adventures aren't through yet!

Sansego said...

You've done more in one week in Vancouver than I have in three visits! I've always wanted to do the Capilano Suspension Bridge, but at $30, I thought it was kind of pricey. I have a crazy idea that I will someday propose on that bridge, so maybe I can wait until I have a prospect in mind first :)

Glad to read about your trip! Vancouver is awesome! I consider it to be Canada's Los Angeles and San Francisco. Mostly San Francisco, though Canada's film industry is big in Vancouver. If it was in America, I would have moved there instead of Portland.