Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Ault

Here are all of the photos I found of my Grandma and Grandpa Ault. I love old photos. They're so classic and full of history.

My Grandpa as a baby. This picture has to be 80 years old!!
He was a cowboy even back then.

Doesn't this look like it came straight out of a book
about the Great Depression?
This is my Great Grandma Ault with her kids.
My Grandpa is the oldest boy in overalls.

My Grandma Ault. Look at all those freckles!!

Another great photo of my Grandma.

My Grandpa Ault and one of his sailor buddies.
My Grandpa's on the left.

Sailors or Cowboys?
I love this picture because I've always thought of my Grandpa
as the ultimate cowboy. He's always reminded me of John Wayne.

My Grandpa in Mexico.
He was quite the adventurer.

My Grandma Ault on her wedding day.

Their wedding party.
The two couples on the right are my great grandparents.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

LOVE LOVE these! Jennie and I want to get copies...probably Sam. Jen said she will bring you disk if you would be willing to make us copies! Let me know.

Mandalynn said...

No problem. Have Jen call me (or you can call me) and we'll work something out. You might just want to stop by grandma's and see what she has. There were a lot more, but I just chose these ones.