Friday, May 22, 2009

LOST (My Love/Hate Relationship)

I know the season finale of LOST aired over a week ago, but I haven't had much time to watch TV, let alone blog about it. Anyway, here's a breakdown of my LOST Love/Hate Relationship.

Love - That Rose and Bernard are happy and alive.
Hate - That Daniel Faraday isn't.

Love - That we finally see Jacob. And that he knows and has interacted with our characters off the island.
Hate - That Ben stabs him.

Love - Everything Richard (okay, mainly just the smoldering eyes).
Hate - Everything Kate (okay, mainly just her fickle nature).

Love - That Jack now believes in Locke and tells Richard not to give up on him.
Hate - That Locke really isn't Locke.

Love - That Sun finds the ring Charlie left for Claire.
Hate - That we still don’t know what happened to Claire.

Love - That Juliet totally kicked some ass on the sub.
Hate - That she's probably dead.

Love - That Sayid knew how to take apart a hydrogen bomb.
Hate - That Sayid was shot.

Love - That Bernard looked lovingly at Rose.
Hate - That Sawyer looked lovingly at Kate.

Love - This season.
Hate - That we only have one season left. And that we have to wait 9 months to see it.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I must say that i don't understand why you like lost...but I enjoyed reading about your love hate relationship!

Erin said...

I am right there with you, I am dying to see the last season, and am SO disappointed that it is the last season.

Lalis said...

Thank you, Mandy.
You have worded my sentiments exactly. Except for one, I AM glad that we only have on season left because I hate getting sucked into TV shows :)

Samantha said...

Sam & I were totally freaking out during the finale. We both gasped when the bomb went off & then screamed at the tv when the LOST logo came up. They are the kings of cliffhangers. I'm sad that it's the last season, but it will be nice to finally have all the answers. Or at least we better have all the answers. Otherwise there may be a riot on their hands.

Mandalynn said...

I scream every time the LOST logo comes up. I never expect it - it's the quickest hour of my week.