Friday, May 01, 2009

Summer Projects NOW

So I had a couple of projects I wanted to get done this summer, but since I'm going to be out of town practically the entire month of June, I thought I better get started. First of all, I cleaned and organized my storage room. I found these fantastic shelves at home depot. I got both of them for under $80!! That's a great price considering the metal one I already had was over $100. Here's a few pics:

My expensive metal shelf

My new cheaper shelf

My second cheap shelf


I also hung the frames for my photo project. Well, almost all the frames. See the big gap on the leftish side. I'm missing two frames that will go there. I think it looks pretty good. I was able to get all 19 of my frames for under $200. Anyways, I don't have any photos in them yet. I wanted to put the frames up before I decided what pictures to put in them. What do you think? As a side note, while I was researching how I wanted to do this, I found a really cool website. I didn't use this company, but I think it sounds really good, so I wanted to advertise it a little: The Perfect Picture Wall.

Directly facing the wall.
I promise the frames look straighter in person.

From another angle.

1 comment:

leonard said...

Yeah Mandy, those are really nice expensive metal shelves. Now that we are buying a house, do you think we could get them back soon?
Love,
your brother Kyle