Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Night Facts and Commentary

Fact: Tonight Christi, Lesli, and I went to Red Robin for dinner.
Commentary: It was crowded. I haven't been out to dinner on a Friday night in a long time. I forgot how much I dislike having to wait for a table.

Fact: At Red Robin our waitress welcomed us by saying, "Hello. You look familiar. I think I've waited on you before."
Commentary: Until that comment, I hadn't realized how much I eat at Red Robin, but come to think of it, tonight was the third night I've been there in the past 10 days. It's just so damn conveniently located.

Fact: After dinner we headed over to Rocky Mountain Chocolates to get a little snack for the movie.
Commentary: Why do I continue to buy chocolate from Rocky Mt when I know how expensive it is? Eleven dollars for a bag of chocolate covered gummy bears is ridiculous. I know this, and yet I continue to purchase them.

Fact: We met up with Ali, Amy, Sandra and Steph to see "When in Rome."
Commentary: Not only do I hate crowded restaurants, I hate crowded movie theatres. (Commentary on the Commentary: When did I turn into my dad?)

Fact: Josh Duhamel stars in "When in Rome."
Commentary: Holy Crap, He is totally hot. (Commentary on the Commentary: I sound like a 13-year old girl)

No comments: