Thursday, January 21, 2010

How Do I Love Thee?

According to the LOST countdown, we have 11 days & 21 hours until LOST returns. As many of you know, I love LOST, but the extent to how much I love it was unknown, even to me, until today. Today as I was catching up on a little TV, an advertisement for LOST came on. I reacted by:

First, audibly gasping,
Second, doing a little happy dance,
And Finally, crying. That's right, CRYING.

At first, I didn't know what this said about me. I didn't know if I should be proud of my complete devotion or a little mortified regarding it. But after much contemplation, I've decided I'm proud to be a loyal fan and advocate for what I believe is the best television show ever created.

A similar thing happened to me the first time I saw Morrissey live in concert. I got so excited I cried and threw up in my mouth. Later that night, I also crashed my car. Again, loyal fan and advocate for what I believe to be the most lyrically gifted musician ever. I guess I'm just a very passionate person - at least about TV and British pop music.

4 comments:

Pablo said...

HahahHAhaAHAhAHaaaaa

Dalton Family said...

I am with you Alina! You crack me up Mandy! Love the hair by the way. I thought when you said cut your hair, you were going to go short like the chicken butt. I can't believe I remember that!

Dalton Family said...

P.S. I loved the chicken butt!

Sansego said...

Are you going to be okay when the show finally ends? I hope so!

I'm glad that I never got into "Lost" because it seems to convoluted and nonsensical that I have a feeling the conclusion will be as disappointing to fans as "Twin Peaks" was two decades ago.