Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekly Walk/Weigh In

So I don't really write new years resolutions. I do, however, think the new year is a good time to re-evaluate life. Well, this year, while re-evaluating life, I realized I could do better in some aspects so I set some goals . . . so, I guess I do write new years resolutions. Anyway, in the physical realm of my life I've decided I want to walk more, drink less soda, and eat more veggies. To help with this goal I asked for (and received) a pedometer for Christmas. I've heard that a person should walk 10,000 steps a day. I have no idea where this number came from or who set it, but that's what I've been measuring myself against. I'm not reaching that number everyday. I think it's because of the cold, crappy weather. I refuse to walk in it so that leaves me to walking in buildings that I frequent - my house, my school, Target. Yep, that's about it. Anyway, here are the numbers from last week:

Monday - 12,057
Tuesday - 6,138
Wednesday - 6,306
Thursday - 13,327
Friday - 6,433
Saturday - 7,680
Sunday - 3,440

Weight Lost - 2 pounds

2 comments:

Tammy said...

good for you. Keep it up! You are amazing!

Erin said...

Nice job! I get 10,000 easy - from the couch to the pantry, over and over again.