Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Carnival Fun

On Saturday, June 9th, my ward hosted a regional activity for YSA. Usually these are really lame, but my ward hosted a carnival - it was a big success. There was plenty to do - BBQ, concert, volleyball tournament, darts, ring toss, dunking booth, dancing, Guitar Hero, Nintendo Wii, cotton candy. Yep, pretty much everything carnivalesque. Here's a few pics:

Me & Christi

Me & Alina playing Guitar Hero. Yes, I am singing.


Me & Alina enjoying delicious cotton candy.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

How fun is that! Cute pics, too!

Camie said...

Everytime I read your blog I miss you and wish I were there. It sucks.

Mandalynn said...

You can always move here. Few things would make me happier.

Camie said...

I thought seriously about it the other day when I signed my new lease here and got my tuition bill. I could just move in with you and work at Ikea for the rest of my life....it sounds perfect, doesn't it?