Saturday, June 02, 2007

Good Friends / Good Family

Good Friend: Lesli and me at the Ballet

Good Friends: Val, me, and Alicia at T.J.'s birthday dinner

Good Family: Adam, me, and Louis

I have the best brothers ever. Obviously, they didn't want to take this picture with me, but I wanted a picture with them and since they love and adore their older sister, they cooperated. Kyle (not pictured) is also a fantastic brother. I've missed him a lot lately, even though in the past two weeks I think we've spent close to three hours on the phone.

3 comments:

megan said...

I am so loving the George hair right now. Mandy, your long hair is gorgeous. Heed looks very handsome with his curly locks and Adam reminds me of the guy from Blue Lagoon. Unfortunately, Leonard has to stay conservative with his hair, but he's maintaining his red beard - very hot. I am so blessed that my children will have the George hair genes (we'll see about the back hair).

Mandalynn said...

Megan,
Reading my blog - I'm so surprised. I keep hearing you're going to update yours. Prove it!!

Travis Butterfield said...

wow. I never knew that Adam and Lewis had long hair. The weird thing is that I think it makes them look younger.