Monday, June 04, 2007

Tee/Tea Time

Last Friday I went to the best bridal shower ever. It was for my lovely friend, Shelli, and hosted by two of the greatest party planners, Ali and Sandra. The bridal shower began with Tee Time at Mulligan's Golf Course where we hit a bucket of balls. It was loads of fun. The bad news - After a winter of inactivity, I'm really sore. The good news - After a winter of inactivity, my golf swing still looks pretty good.

After our Tee Time at Mulligan's, we had our second Tea Time at a Garden Tea Party. Cucumber sandwiches and raspberry tea - what could be better? It was an idyllic time.

Nice form.

Me and Shelli


Delicious!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to hear that you had such a great time. It was fun seeing you. We need to get together more. Let me know when you need to pick up the "WONDERFUL" Laterns.

Ali:)

Tammy said...

What a great idea! i had no idea that you golfed. Josh would love it if I got into golfing, I am just not there yet! Hope the soreness doen't last too long!

Camie said...

Sounds so fun, plus you look hot!

Sansego said...

I love that bottom photo of you about to sip your tea. You are really beautiful in that picture, especially! You have a radiant glow about you. Something good must be going on. Spill the beans!

Mandalynn said...

Something good is always going on :)