Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer Fun

Alina with the movie, Dance with Me.
She made us watch it. Thank you, Alina.
Thank you for introducing me to such a cinematic work of art.

Alina, me, Jared, and Matt playing Nintendo Wii.
Jared and Matt are better tennis players than
Alina and me in actual reality and virtual reality.
On the other hand, Alina can kick their butts in boxing.

This is a horrible picture of me - I look pregnant.
I'm thinking of purchasing this chair. Any comments?

Lesli and Me at our stake's Relief Society Circle of Sisters

Me wearing a bonnet. Most of you know how much a love bonnets.

Katrina ditched work on Friday so we could go to Gateway
for shopping, lunch, and Oceans 13.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Ok, this is so funny! I graduated with Katrina! Small world, huh? :O)

Camie said...

You do not look pregnant. Where are you planning on putting said chair?

Samantha said...

And, is that Matt Brown? If so, I was really good friends with his brother Andrew. Tee hee! How veird!

jethrojones said...

All I have been doing since school got out is watching movies, playing the Wii, and gardening. I have spent the most time playing the Wii. It is awesome.

Sansego said...

Don't buy that chair. You do not need that chair. Repeat, you do not need that chair!

Mandalynn said...

To Sam: That is Matt Brown. His brother Andrew just had a baby boy. Plus, I forget how young Katrina is compared to me. I guess I just forget how old I am.

To Camie: I'm thinking of putting the chair upstairs in the landing by the stairs.

To Jethro: Same here. Luckily the Wii gave me a little exercise because watching movies does not.

To Nicholas: I don't need the chair, but I want it which is really ridiculous because the next post I plan on writing is about simplifing my life. Buying new chair DOES NOT equal simplifing my life.

Tammy said...

I like the chair and if there is a place to put it and you would sit in the chair on occasion, that could make it a need and not a want!? ;o) Love the bonnet picture! Is Oceans 13 good?

Samantha said...

That's awesome! Tell Matt to tell Andrew congrats & hi for me!

P.S. I love the chair!

Camie said...

I think you should get the chair. I couldn't picture it in your living room or downstairs and I had forgotten about that little reading "nook" upstairs. I think it's perfect!

Pablo said...

Move over Laila Ali!!