Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas CD


For the past three years I've made a Christmas Mix CD to give to all my friends and family members. It started as a cheap way to give gifts, but they've been a big hit. I've had a few people already say they were excited to get the fourth installment. This week I've been working on the Christmas 2007 CD and I've narrowed it down to 14 fantastic songs. I've even designed the jewel case. Unfortunately, I'm having problems with my lightscribe (the program that allows me to etch the title and songs on the front of the CD). Because of this, I might have to resort to a Sharpie and my penmanship. If you've never received a Christmas CD from me, but would like one, email me your address.

5 comments:

Katrina said...

I can't wait for the cd! I know you didn't really like me last year at this time (ha!), but I think I need the whole collection or Mandy Christmas CDs. Is that an option to order the whole set?

Mandalynn said...

Katrina,
I can lend you my past copies if you'd like to burn them (now that we're friends).

Camie said...

I don't think she should get the whole collection when she hasn't put in the time. Just kidding. I've had friends ask for copies of your christmas cds because they are so AWESOME.

Sansego said...

We've been friends for how long and this is the first I've heard of it! You're holding out. I want one!!!

Valery G. said...

I would love a copy! I am getting into the mode of the season! What better way - with music:) I could stop by and grab it along with the Second Season of The Office if possible. What can I do for you? -V-