Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trent, Trent Reznor?

I was browsing the Internet today and ran across this picture of Nine Inch Nail frontman, Trent Reznor.



First of all, Trent still has it. Second of all, it made me remember a funny story from high school. I've been laughing about it all day so I thought I'd share. When I was in high school I was invited to go to Lake Powell with some friends. When I asked my mom if I could go, she asked who else was going. As I was listing the other people who had been invited, I said Trent (a relative of someone else who was going). When I mentioned his name, my mom asked, "Trent, Trent Reznor?" At that, I burst out laughing and my mom got a very confused look on her face. Obviously, my mom had no idea who Trent Reznor was, but my friends and I (more I than my friends) loved him and talked about him as if he were an intimate member of our circle of friends. "No, mom. Not Trent Reznor. I wish." (And I still do).

No comments: