Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Heartache

Spoiler-Alert: If you have not yet watched last night's LOST episode, "The Candidate," stop reading!!


Last night's episode of LOST left me heart-broken. I have lived with and loved these characters for the past 6 years and to see 3 of them die (4 if you count Lapidus), broke my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Sayid's death didn't hit me as hard as the deaths of Sun and Jin. Sayid's pretty much be "gone" this entire season so it was good to see him officially go out as a hero, saving the others from death and informing Jack about Desmond's where-abouts. I also loved hearing him say, "It's going to be you, Jack." Agree, Agree!!

The deaths of Sun and Jin, on the other hand, where so unexpected and gut-wrenching, that I'm still reeling. I don't know what else to say about it. I hope their death doesn't nullify the question of which Kwon was the actual candidate? Even though they're gone, I still want to know.

I'm glad that for once and for all there's no doubt about Locke/The Man in Black. Since his appearance, I believed he was evil. I don't know why some fans still questioned his intentions. He's the Smoke Monster - Why would anyone think he had good intentions?! Anyways, I'm hoping Claire now sees it as well.

After last night's episode, there's only three episodes left - Now that's causing a little heartache, as well.

2 comments:

Lesli Joe said...

Do you think all of them will die except those few that survived? That would be really sad.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

For me it was similar to when Goose died in Top Gun... very emotional.

-j