Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST - Person of Faith

In 2004, I was flipping through the channels after a long day of work, hoping to find something semi-entertaining to watch on TV. As I was flipping through the channels, a commercial came on announcing that the pilot episode of LOST was on next. I remember thinking, "Oh yeah. I've seen previews for that. It has the hot guy from Party of Five on it. I'll watch that."

What followed next was an awakening. It was a turning point for me and I became a dedicated Follower. Now, I know several people who started off as Followers, but have since fallen away. I just can't understand that. To those lost souls, I say, "Why do you find it so hard to believe?" Now if you're one of those lost souls, you may be asking, "Why do you find it so easy?" Simple, I'm a person of faith. Since the beginning, I've had faith in LOST. Faith in the Beginning. Faith in the Journey. Faith in the Ending. So, now that it's ended, is my faith intact? Yes. Yes, it is.

Stay tuned all week long for posts dedicated to LOST.

1 comment:

Sansego said...

Just tell me the ending, so I don't have to watch all of it on DVD. It seemed like too much of an investment that I wasn't willing to give. Was the ending satisfying? I heard that "Sopranos" fans weren't happy with the series finale of that show.